We are looking for:
EHS CONSULTANT/ CHEMICAL ADVISOR
to join an existing and expanding team with large international customers.
Are you familiar with chemical management and Safety Data Sheets or chemical legislation as REACH and CLP? Are you fluent in English and maybe another language? We offer qualified services, training, and computer systems in health, environment and safety when handling chemical products. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading IT and consulting company with operations in Sweden, England, Germany, Serbia, and Denmark.
As EHS consultant/chemical advisor you will assist customers with a broad variety of issues related to chemical management and legislation. Primary task will be SDS creation and to assist our own customer SDS-support with more complex questions concerning chemical management. Risk assessments and exposure of chemical substances – along with legal requirements are common tasks, but also trainings with staff on different topics and levels, investigation regarding legal compliance is part of the daily work.
You will work in a fast-growing international company with the opportunity to develop in your role. You will start with internal training of several IT systems which will be your main working tool and be given support from an existed experienced team. Private health insurance and gym membership.
- Chemical background education.
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Experience of creating Safety Data Sheets in accordance with REACH/CLP is necessary
- Chemical advisor license (not mandatory but preferred)
- Familiar with domestic chemical regulation is desirable
- Work experience is desirable but not mandatory
Further, you are careful and quick to take up new knowledge. You have good communication skills that enable you to quickly create good relationships both internally and externally. Furthermore, it is important to be responsive and flexible in your approach and that you have the ability to prioritize. You thrive to work in a fast-paced environment.
The position will be based in Pančevo.
- Welcome to submit your application including CV and cover letter written in English electronically.
- We will contact only those candidates with proper qualifications.
- Closing date: We will recruit as soon as suitable person is found
This vacancy is not open to agencies. Thank you.
Chemical Safety Environment d.o.o
CSE predstavlja softversku kompaniju koja se bavi hemijskim konsaltingom i postojimo u Srbiji od 2008. godine. Od tima koji je brojao svega par ljudi, razvili smo se u organizaciju koja je sada sačinjena od nekoliko velikih timova sa stalnom tendencijom rasta.Više o poslodavcu