- Responsible for the company's EHS regulations and policies database build and update, compliance assessment, supervision, management and improvement countermeasure tracking implementation, and bear the legal responsibility defined by the regulations, and continue to reduce the risk of regulations;
- Responsible for building the EHS relevant documents policy and process, promote and implement to daily EHS management;
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, operation and maintenance of the EHS management system and the national safety production standardization system to ensure that customers and third-party audits meet standards;
- Responsible for the communication and handling of EHS related external affairs: government departments (safety supervision, environmental protection, fire protection, health, public security, quality inspection, municipal administration, etc.), communities, foreign contractors, suppliers, third-party audits and testing agencies, customer audits, etc. (e.g. environmental impact assessment, occupational assessment and safety assessment)
- Responsible for the early EHS risk planning, control, supervision and acceptance of new processes and new facilities and equipment, and the tracking and supervision of EHS improvement projects.
- Bachelor, Safty Management related majors;
- More than 3 years EHS manage experience;
- English with good listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Expert in EHS professional knowledge and management, EHS system operation and management capabilities; Risk identification and management control;
- Communication and coordination capabilities, have experience about maintain relationship with government EHS departments.
MINTH AUTOMOBILE PARTS BALKAN doo
MINTH established in 1992 in Ningbo China. In 1997, the company organized its various branch companies into a single Group Company, and MINTH Group Limited entered into a new area in the field of exterior auto-parts of passenger vehicle in Mainland China. On 1 December 2005, MINTH Group was listed in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 0425). MINTH has now expanded to become a leading supplier in design, manufacturing and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger…Više o poslodavcu