Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our EHS Department we are looking for a Senior EHS Engineer based in Nis, Serbia
- Implement and maintain programs, policies, and procedures to ensure full compliance with company, client and governmental EHS regulatory requirements for assigned company sector
- Develop and review internal EHS policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate
- Act as an Expert within the field of EHS when called upon to address regulatory
- Compliance issues, and serve as the company’s EHS consultant for assigned company sector
- Develop, implement, and provide EHS training to achieve the company’s EHS requirements and safety expectations
- Compiles, analyses, and presents regional EHS statistics and key performance indicators for management review, with action steps required to achieve and sustain incident free operations
- Carry out the investigation on accidents and near misses to minimize health and safety risks at assigned company sector
- Conduct regular EHS audits and assessment of the assigned company sector to ensure regulatory compliance and best practices are adopted to minimize EHS risks of the company.
- Provide EHS support to ensure the right initiatives and programs are adopted for the company sustainability agenda for assigned company sector
- BSc or MSc degree in EHS, Safety or Environmental Science or other Engineering disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years related experience
- Having licences for Health & Safety and Fire protection according by EU standards and Serbian laws is mandatory
- Broad and deep knowledge of local EHS processes and regulations in production processes
- Experience in root cause investigation, EHS Management Systems and Auditing
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, organized personality with good time-management and influencing skills
What we offer
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
- A truly international work context
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
Serendi - Talent Acquisition Serendi is a Recruitment Service Provider headquartered in Switzerland and with offices across Europe. We offer tailor-made recruitment solutions with recruitment outsourcing, candidate sourcing and talent management to companies. As a strategic partner, we support larger national and international companies on a mid- and long-term basis in all their external recruiting, candidates search and employer branding tasks. Our solutions are innovative, our service quality…Više o poslodavcu