About this role
BlackRock’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a talent sourcer to help drive the Early Careers recruitment strategy, build and strengthen relationships with internal clients and candidates and serve as a talent scout for the firm.
The Talent Acquisition team is fast moving and rapidly evolving. We work to position BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager with over $9 trillion under management, as one of the leading employer brands in the world. The team’s objective is to source and deliver exceptional entry-level talent to the firm across a broad spectrum of roles including Corporate Functions, Investments, Technology etc. This is accomplished through virtual engagement; marketing campaigns; utilizing technology to connect with candidates; and developing candidate screening and selection methods to hire the most suitable talent, while ensuring a great candidate experience.
The successful candidate will be creative, flexible, adaptable, solutions-oriented, a team-player with the ability to develop relationships with HR colleagues, key business partners and other functional groups. Financial Services industry experience is desirable, other business backgrounds could include mid-size or large, global companies.
- Responsible for sourcing, engaging and presenting qualified candidates and soliciting feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- Focus on inclusion and diversity
- Partner with the recruiters and hiring managers to identify talent needs and proactively build talent pipelines
- Maintain both fast turnaround, and long-term, relationship-driven, prospect pipelines
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research and referral generation
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Ensure CRM database is updated to reflect all contact with target candidates
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
Knowledge/ Experience Required:
- 1 - 3 years of experience within HR, with a focus on recruitment
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies and candidate engagement
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into search strategies
- Client and business focused
- Analytical and solution orientated
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Highly proficient in Excel and MS applications
- Affinity for teamwork – ability to work effectively with other internal teams
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Organised and detail orientated – responsive to a changing environment
- Focus on continuous improvement and process innovation
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.