The Gruner Ltd, which was founded in 1862 in Switzerland, is an independent design and engineering company with core competencies in infrastructure, buildings, hydropower and dams, environment and safety.
Public and private-sector clients can rely on our many years of experience and across-the board expertise.
Our committed and highly professional staff develops solutions that are perfectly tailored to customers’ needs and implements these in the role of either single source or specialist designer.
Interdisciplinary teams that are set up in response to the client’s needs ensure efficient implementation of the project in line with all quality, time and cost targets.
The Gruner Ltd provides a comprehensive training scheme in technical and soft skills to allow our staff to work in a national and international environment.
Our subsidiary Gruner Balkans d.o.o. in Belgrade now offers interesting career opportunities in a reactive motivated and multicultural environment. Our Belgrade office is looking for:
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Producing detailed and multi-disciplinary engineering drawings for energy generation plants and HVAC installations based on specifications and calculations provided
Developing 3D models, 2D drawings & documents like:
- Steel tanks, structures, skid and vessels
- Overall plant & interconnection piping
- Equipment modelling
- PVC, CS & SS piping
- Pipe support details
- Cable trench & cable routing
- Generate detailed 2D drawings from 3D models
- Generate isometrics & BOM (bill of material) from 3D models
- Coordination of the discipline drawings with other discipline draftspersons
- Perform clash checks with discipline services such as heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning ducts, paths for plumbing pipes & electrical wiring
- Preparation / review of PFD, P&ID
- Heating/Cooling-load calculation
- Take site measurements and prepare as-built drawings
- Closely associate with our engineers from Switzerland
- The quality control of drawings, schemes as well as their timely delivery
A suitable candidate will have:
- Minimum five years of experience in HVAC draughting, codes and procedures
- A sound understanding of HVAC layouts and ducting
- An excellent knowledge of Plancal Nova and/or Revit. 3D or BIM experience will be an advantage, also knowledge of Dynamo for Revit.
- Knowledge of Solibri and/or Navisworks
- Experience in software such as pipe stress analysis or hydraulic calculation would be an advantage
- A friendly, clear and efficient way to communicate and to explain technical details written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of English language written and spoken. The knowledge of German language will be an advantage
All suitable candidates are welcome to send her / his CV (in English or German) by Infostud portal.
Stucky Balkans d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 115E/VI
- PIB: 106797736
- Matični broj: 20682973