With local support of TNation Company
TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. The clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe.
EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. It was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs around 400 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.
We are looking for a
PHP Developer Symfony
You can expect:
- Co-responsibility for the improvement and redevelopment of our central SaaS communication solution
- Working in an Agile project setup
- Using web technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and NoSQL databases utilizing an automatic Continuous Delivery Pipeline for the deployment in the Cloud (AWS or MS Azure)
- Possibility to employ other programming languages like Node.js and GO and to experiment with new technologies
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experiences with Symfony framework
- 2+ years of experiences with API Platform 2.0
- Extensive experience developing REST APIs, JSON APIs as well as with Doctrine 2, Behat and PHPUnit and Docker
- Excellent knowledge in MySQL database and SQL queries
- Excellent Knowledge in Git
- Enjoyment with the independent and self-responsible implementation of complex architectures in an agile team
- Analytical, independent and results-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience in the Agile Software Development
- German language
- Possibility to develop your technical skills (through training, conferences)
- Great working atmosphere in an innovative, international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Benefits like our share participation program and company-sponsored sports offer
- Flexible working hours
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.