Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands. We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
In-house consultant ERP Solutions (SAP and sub-/satellite systems) ensuring smooth & business-oriented application operation and project delivery, focusing on Financial Solutions (Finance, Profitability accounting, e-invoicing, tax reporting, AP automation) and the interoperability between ERP modules and to satellite systems or services (e.g. external SaaS Services, Sales, Authorities interfaces).
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as contact for the functional business units and their process owners in terms of Application Support, Change Requests, Enhancements, and new Process Requirements.
- Proactively ensure continuous process improvement for ERP application usage and functions.
- Closely cooperate with other IT Application teams to integrate Business and Process functions into the ERP applications, providing interoperability between multiple IT systems.
- Monitor and support outsourced or shared Application Support Services in close co-operation with the ERP Support team.
- Lead and/or assist projects of various sizes with internal as well as external team members.
- Guide external consultants on support cases & projects while ensuring “best cost value” for the group.
- Business or Computer Science degree (or equivalent).
- English business fluent, other European languages are beneficial.
- Several years of experience in supporting and consulting SAP ERP applications (or equivalent).
- Business process & operations experience in Production industries or Finance organization.
- Profound knowledge of SAP ERP systems, especially in Finance-relevant modules and their integration to other SAP modules and non-SAP satellite systems.
- Knowledge of BW and/or HFM is a distinct advantage as well as experience with ABAP debugging.
- Ability to analyze business process requirements and specify solutions.
- Experience in international projects as team member or project lead.
- Team player, result, and customer focus.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Flexible regarding travelling.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the link after the apply button.
ARDAGH METAL PACKAGING SERBIA D.O.O.
Ardagh Group is a global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, metal and glass packaging for brand owners around the world. The consistent pursuit of market-leading innovation, quality, and customer service, backed by investment in our people and processes, underpins everything we do. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP), 82%-owned by Ardagh Group is separately listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP) is a leading global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, ... Saznajte više
"I joined Ardagh Group in December 2017 as Finance Assistance position, Account Receivable department, responsible for Dutch region. After 1 year I got promoted into Team Lead. As a team lead I was also ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE