ERP Functional Consultant
Location of Employment: Blue Center, New Belgrade (from November 1st, 2021 our new office will be in Navigator 2 building) OR work from home (especially during COVID-19 situation)
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are an experienced ERP Functional Consultant (Dynamics 365 Operations financial preferably) – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced ERP Functional Consultant (preferably Dynamics 365 Finance / AX) to expand our existing Dynamics team. We are seeking the right person who will provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation and support, as well as delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance / AX products and services. We are welcoming applications from candidates with knowledge of other ERP solutions (Business Central / Navision, SAP, Pantheon, Oracle, Upis and similar), as we have designed great training programs which will help you adapt to Microsoft D365 ERP solution.
What we offer
A full-time position, excellent team, and competitive salary. An exciting work environment that will extend across continents with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe. Fully funded professional training to equip you to thrive as a consultant in multiple roles. Continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team.
Who is sa.global
sa.global is the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our add-on solutions are used by architecture & engineering firms, IT & management consulting firms, and other project-driven businesses to optimize the performance of their organizations. Our team provides support and consulting services to improve efficiencies and streamline operations in order to enable our clients’ businesses to grow. With an experienced team, we are able to participate in a variety of business models focusing on the implementation of a successful Dynamics 365 solution.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with client stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements that are aligned to business objectives
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality
- Perform fit-gap analysis and design and configure data migration strategies with the team
- Support the user community, elicit, manage requirements and specifications as well as execute a variety of testing disciplines (test plans, scripts, unit testing and user acceptance) to drive development and validate results
- As part of our managed services offering, be involved and provide industry-leading support for the Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX application to achieve the customer’s business requirements and product upgrades
- Facilitate the customer’s decision-making process and develop functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application)
- Collaborate and interact with multi-disciplined teams, ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered
- Adopt and evangelize the sa.global successful methodologies to deliver speed of implementation and ongoing updates to the customer
- Mentor and coach junior consultants on best practices, project methodology, and professional client service
- 2+ years of experience working with or implementing ERP solutions, ideally with D365 F&O but also BC/Navision, Pantheon, Oracle, Upis or similar
- Experience working in consulting or professional services industry
- Ability to resolve problems independently using an analytical approach
- Ability to decompose a challenge into smaller parts and address the parts in a disciplined manner, individually or as a part of a team
- Customer-centric approach and great communication skills
- Ability to work with team members across the globe
- Being open to travel to customer sites when needed (after corona travel ban lifts)
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills
- Good written and spoken English language
- University degree
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours
- Attending team building and company events, paid training certifications and conferences
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send us your CV in English.
Find out more about sa.global.
As a leading Microsoft Partner providing industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERP, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions, we have helped over 500,000 Microsoft Dynamics users across 80 countries to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. This includes our expertise across the Microsoft Power Platform, which enables our clients, to quickly design and deploy solutions without the need for a developer or an IT team. sa.global is an eleven-time ... Saznajte više
"I joined sa.global in February 2021 as a Group Finance SSC Junior assistant. I was looking to kick start my career in finance, and I surely have. From the recruitment process to onboarding, it has been ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE