The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The Global Support Officer will be a member of the unit Supply Chain Support & Projects, in charge of developing and supporting ICRC's logistics division's information systems, knowledge management and learning & development.
He/she will be in charge to provide 3rd level support to users of the ERP JD Edwards, deliver solutions to the software problems such as defects in functionalities and analyze/propose/deliver change requests. The Global Support Officer will work in a team as a part of the support structure based at ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC).
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
ERP / Logistics Global Support Officer
Inventory Management & Procurement
- 3rd level ERP support in the functional areas of Inventory Management and Procurement.
- Analyze and resolve tickets escalated by 2nd level support.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business and user needs, issues, identify the root-cause of issues
- Advise users on the best usage of the system and propose new procedures or procedural changes
- Identify and document requirements, define scope and objectives, and identify system modifications as needed
- As Application Process Owner in the functional area of Inventory Management and Procurement, work closely with Business Process Owners to define functional gaps, propose process improvements and work on the optimization the logistics processes
- Define functional specifications for development and implement solutions
- Liaise with JD Edwards technical experts to complete specifications
- Liaise with Finance and ICT 3rd level support
- Analyze data and produce reports for improved functioning of the system
- Coordination of work of the development teams
- Test case preparation and execution
- Coordination of User Acceptance Tests
- Contribute in the production of the project documentation and in the production of the user support documentation
- Share knowledge and the best practices with process experts and users and help in the standardization of the workflows
- Maintain and adjust system setup, parameters and options
- Key interlocutor for level 2 regional support teams, BPO’s.
- Experience in Inventory Management using MRP in a distribution organization as a must.
- Experience in Procurement as a must.
- Experience in Demand Planning considered a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in using ERP system (JD Edwards as an asset) as a must.
- Experience in using Anaplan or similar planning tools considered a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in ERP implementation/support function as a must.
- Economics, Business or Technical sciences background
- Experience in supply chain processes in international organizations or companies
- Experience in:
- 2nd/3rd line support
- definition of functional specifications
- Knowledge of SQL an asset
- Very good command of English, any additional languages an asset
- Very good analytical skills, able to convert business problems into IT solutions and advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong history of continuous education and proven drive to increase skill set
- Well organized, able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize, capacity to work under pressure.
- Team player, but eager to take initiatives and take ownership.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 05.06.2019.
Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Vladimira Popovica 38
- PIB: 102474882
- Matični broj: 17744968