Function: Facility, Environment, Security, Safety | Location: Novi Sad R&D
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Advises company management on all aspects of occupational health and safety, environmental protection
- Initiates the approval process with authorities for all matters requiring permits
- Monitors compliance with the requirements of the ESH policy, the environmental management system of the Continental Automotive Group, the site-specific requirements, and the ISO 14001
- Assesses compliance with occupational health and safety as well as environmental protection standards and regulations when new techniques/equipment are introduced
- Support safety inspection procedures for new plant installations prior to their start-up
- Detects all necessary corrective and preventive actions (e.g., from audits, inspections, or reviews) in an overview document and monitoring of their implementation
- Creates and updates inventories of all relevant equipment, emissions, waste waters, waste, and materials
- Ensures that there is a regulated waste management system
- Provides expertise and support in the planning and execution of investments in occupational health and safety, environmental protection, and fire prevention
- Develops and maintains appropriate health, safety, R&D security and environmental policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Ensures that personnel are properly instructed and trained in health and safety, environmental protection, and fire prevention.
- Identifies emergencies and establishes emergency response plans
- Coordinates and supervises action on accident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Organizes preventive and periodic examinations of working environment conditions; organizes preventive and periodic inspections and checks of work equipment.
- Keeps records/evidence in the field of occupational safety, environmental protection
- Issue work permits for welding, cutting, soldering etc.
- Enters data into corporate software and monitors KPIs
- University Degree in Engineering or Natural Sciences
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of environmental protection or occupational safety and health, preferably in automotive Industry
- Occupational Health and safety Certificate, Fire Prevention Certificate, advantage - Waste Management Certificate
- MS Office advanced knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Upoznajte nas: Kao jedna od vodećih korporacija u domenu automobilske industrije, Continental radi na razvoju proizvoda i rešenja kojima će ispuniti snove o lakoći kretanja građana širom sveta. Od svog osnivanja 1871. godine, kompanija pruža sigurna, efikasna, inteligentna i pristupačna rešenja za vozila, mašine, saobraćaj i transport. Sa prihodima od prodaje od 37,7 milijardi evra u 2020. godini, Continental spada među vodeće dobavljače u autoindustriji i u kompaniji trenutno radi preko 192 000 ... Saznajte više
"Početnički entuzijazam dug 20 godina
Kako da znaš da je kompanija u kojoj radiš dobra za tebe?
"Pa, recimo ukoliko nakon 20 godina internacionalnih prilika, liderstva, rada na temama ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA