At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
Magna Global IT is looking for a strong a strong and ambitious ETL Developer for our Analytics practice. The ETL Developer role will build and orchestrate synchronous and asynchronous data pipelines integrating heterogeneous systems that support multiple business departments and groups at Magna.
- Builds ETL data pipelines using Talend tool portfolio and SQL code.
- Models Database objects to fulfil data pipeline requirements.
- Designs following integrations:
- ETL jobs using incremental load patterns, using technologies like Change Data Capture (CDC) or Change Tracking.
- Services for APIs using technologies such as REST to be consumed synchronously by client application.
- Subscription based workflows triggering ETL actions based on events at source system.
- Embedded mapping and casting of data from heterogenous source and target systems and formats.
- Responsible for development, testing, documentation and performance of data pipelines, understanding and optimizing impact on source and target systems.
- Works closely with:
- Business analysts, system owners to gain understanding of business processes and corporate data.
- Business intelligence developers to ensure that integrations are correct and performing optimally.
- Contribute to architectural decisions to support business processes.
- Provide production support for data solutions:
- Complete root cause analysis and contribute to remediation planning and implementation.
- Perform data quality analysis, report data quality issues and propose solutions for data quality management.
Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related field.
- 3+ years of:
- ETL development experience with Talend and/or multiple ETL tool experience (DataStage, SSIS, Informatica, Ab Initio, PowerCenter, IBM InfoSphere, Pentaho).
- SQL query development, preferably in multiple database management platforms, and working with normalized relational databases and dimensional data warehouse implementation.
- Manufacturing experience and SAP knowledge are a plus.
Skills and Competencies
- Familiarity with various relational and non-relational database management systems, in particular Microsoft classic and cloud ecosystem.
- Architectural understanding of data hub-oriented integrations as single point of orchestration.
- Hands on knowledge in the design of data flows that facilitate data harvesting for automated genealogy documentation in a data catalog.
- Able to work in various delivery methodologies (Agile – Scrum/SAFe, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.).
- Ability to read, interpret, analyze, and communicate effectively verbally and in written form.
- Familiarity with UML Sequence diagrams.
- Knowledge of data integration patterns across various functions of the enterprise.
- Experience with cloud-based solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and adaptable to change.
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral).
- 10-25% Regular Overnight Travel.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu