EY Serbia is hiring!
Be a part of EY generation 2020 – join our Audit or Tax team and help us in building a better working world.
If you like to challenge your skills, learn through cooperation with experienced professionals and have access to ever-growing knowledge base – EY is the right place for you to start you career.
During your first year in EY, our topmost priority is your learning. You will be working in dynamic and everchanging teams, allowing you a chance to gather knowledge from EY professionals with different learning paths. Remember – professional curiosity is one of the best tools you can apply to give your career a strong start!
Skills and attributes for success
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve
- Good communication skills
- Good prioritization skills and time management
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Business or Law
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Prior experience is always welcomed but is not precondition
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u revizorskim, poreskim i savetodavnim uslugama. Širom sveta imamo više od 190 hiljada zaposlenih koji dele i promovišu naše zajedničke vrednosti. Mi pravimo razliku tako što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama da ostvare svoj potencijal. Zaposlenje Proces selekcije počinje na sajmovima zapošljavanja širom zemlje, nakon čega obavljamo testiranja i razgovore sa kandidatima. Budući da na sajmovima prosečno…Više o poslodavcu