Brasidas Group AG offers premium, bespoke business intelligence and risk advisory services based on the Swiss tenets of quality, discretion, reliability, integrity, and timeliness. As a global advisory partner, our objective is to identify tomorrow’s international news today and deliver relevant facts that have direct impact on clients’ decision-making processes. We are looking for new members to join our team in a role of an
As an Editor at Brasidas, your main task will be to review and analyze draft material for clarity, consistency, style, format, logic, and organization, as well as grammar, word usage, spelling, and punctuation. You will utilize your multitasking and English language skills and knowledge on a daily basis, making sure that the overall quality of end product is maintained and is in accordance with our standards. Working closely with analysts you will be expected to provide constructive feedback and guidance on their work.
- Correct documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Provide guidance to authors to ensure accuracy, completeness, organization, logic, clarity, relevance, consistency, and brevity.
- Coordinate publishing cycle and managing content areas.
- Set publication standards and establish goals and expectations.
- Suggest narratives and generate lead topics in alignment with client preferences.
- Assist department heads with improving report layouts, templates, designs, styles, and tone.
- Assist analysts and authors with curating fresh, relevant, and informative content.
- Provide assistance on all project management-related tasks.
- Guide and tutor analysts where needed.
- Implement operational best practices and guide our efforts to develop new ways to produce and deliver high-quality content.
WHO YOU ARE:
A perfect candidate is a self-starter who excels combining individual and team work. You enjoy a fast-paced environment, where multi-tasking and time-management skills are crucial for success. You take on challenges with determination, striving to deliver a high-quality service. You enjoy working on different content and providing constructive feedback and sharing knowledge comes naturally to you. Previous experience in reviewing documents in accordance with language, style, publication, format, presentation, demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the duties associated with this work.
In addition, your key skills are:
- Impeccable knowledge of English grammar and style.
- Exceptional attention to details along with critical thinking.
- Ability to manage time, adapt quickly to changing needs, and track projects in different stages of development.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with customers/authors and provide constructive feedback.
- Effective collaboration and communication with team members with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in an atmosphere of excitement and hurry without becoming flustered or incapable of accuracy.
- Effectiveness at problem solving with new and innovative ideas.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Media, or related field.
- Strong editorial background and proofreading skills and proficiency with adhering to editorial and technical style guides.
- Formal editing experience, including excellent knowledge of copyediting, highly developed grammar and writing skills, and familiarity with and ability to use style and usage guides.
- Past performance educating writers on best practices, identifying ways to improve the flow of material, and advising writers on content will be considered as an advantage.
- Prior experience working in a customer facing environment.
- Experience multi-tasking complex projects requiring interpersonal, editing and customer service skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will join a team of young, inquisitive, smart people, all sharing your passion for finding patterns and seeing more than meets the eye
- By working on various projects, you will get to expand knowledge in your areas of expertise, but also gain new knowledge in other industries, jurisdictions and topics.
- We value engagement and reward good performance, so apart from competitive salary, you can also expect a yearend bonus that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Becoming part of a global company with high growth ambitions, you will have a direct impact and space to contribute to them.
- In addition to the above, you will also be covered with the private health insurance.
By joining Brasidas Group, you will be part of a dynamic, growing and expanding team driven by creativity and inventiveness to make the best possible experience for our clients. Interested candidates can submit their application electronically.
By applying you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at Brasidas Group. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties. You can revoke your application at any time and request your personal data to be deleted from our database by sending mail.
Brasidas Group is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic or conduct.
Brasidas Group AG
Brasidas Group offers premium, bespoke business intelligence and risk advisory services based on the Swiss tenets of quality, discretion, reliability, veracity, and timeliness. As a global advisory partner, our objective is to identify tomorrow’s international news today and deliver relevant facts that have direct impact on clients’ decision making processes. Brasidas Group leverages an extensive on-the-ground network, latest technology enablers, and subject matter experts to provide the required…Više o poslodavcu