We are STAX technologies.
At STAX Technologies, we're looking for
who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes STAX Technologies great. Join us!
Place of work: Čačak
Key Elements of the Position:
- Research, develop, and design technical solutions for state of the art electronically controlled products and equipment;
- Lead and plan projects from specifications, define technical requirements, execute new design tasks, implement cost reductions, test, systems integration;
- Involvement with design and specification of electronic hardware including controls circuits, PLC, Industrial networkig, Motion Systems, Pneumatics and Vision control;
- Responsible for development of engineering specification and original design concept;
- Responsible for providing detailed technical analysis of equipment;
- May provide machine process audits and make recommendations to improve line and machine efficiencies;
- Develop and implement new ideas to keep the organization on the forefront of technology and innovation;
- Support, on site or remotely, the personnel responsible for installing the systems at the customer site;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
- Preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
- Technical support in Service, Aftersales and Sales Department.
- Proven work experience as an Electrical Designer, Electrical Engineer or similar senior roles;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience;
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology is recommended;
- Full proficiency in SolidWorks Electrical or EPLAN;
- Proficient with written and verbal technical communication including generating reports and conducting group presentations;
- Good oral and written communication skills – B3 level English.
What We Offer:
- Positive working environment and a lot of possibilities to develop skills and competencies;
- Doing business in international markets;
- Responsible position with a competitive compensation package.
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.