Location: Ilkovičova 3, Bratislava - Karlova Ves, Slovakia
Type of contract: self-employed, freelancer
Start date : upon agreement
Salary: starting 2000 Eur
Use your potential in designing solutions and creating electrical schemas. With us, you will become part of the project from the concept preparation to its implementation and realization. After instrument design, you will support the implementation team and at the end of the process you will see the functioning result of your design.
We offer the opportunity to participate in technologically interesting projects in the field of testing and measurement technology. Together we make world a better place - our products (test systems) verify the functionality and quality of our customers' products in production.
Duties and responsibilities:
- design of schemas for the test systems (using EPLAN software)
- selection of suitable components and creation of the BOM (Bill of Material for the proposed system, inventory)
- assist the creation of quotes - creation of technical concepts
- communication with the client regarding technical requirements
- support of the implementation team
- final pre-delivery inspection equipment and possible revision
- You will become a part of company with unique position on the market and work on projects for well-known brands you see in the media.
- Together we create informal company culture. You will find here friendly and outgoing colleagues with passion and expertise
- We want to have fun together. We meet for a beer or table football, organize team buildings or celebrate birthdays.
- We value long-term relationships and partners.
- problem-solving abilities
- experience in designing electrical schemas (using ELCAD, EPLAN,...)
- attention to detail
- evaluating and prioritizing skills
- knowledge of RF technology is a plus
- knowledge in the field of electromobility is a plus (drivetrain, BMS e.g.)
- team player
Education: Engineer university degree / PhD university degree
Languages: English - advanced
Work experience: At least 5 years of experience in electrical engineering
Selection and recruitment process:
Thank you in advance for all resumes submitted. We will pay close attention to each resume. We care about good and long-term cooperation. We will contact only the suitable candidates.
Our core competency is the design, development and assembly of automated test systems for automotive and electronics industries. Our mission is to provide professional turn-key solutions for test and measurement. We help our customers to create high-quality products and services, to gain market share, to shorten time-to-market and to increase efficiency and productivity. Our mission is our passion. Our vision is the contribution to society through technology.
- Acta Non Verba (ANV). Deeds, not words.
- Work Excellence. Expertise and passion.
- Clients and Partners. Satisfaction is the best measure.
- Ethical Standards. Play fair and expect the same.
- Win-Win mentality. Long-term relationships.
- Slovačka, Bratislava, Ilkovičova 3