Job duits will be:
- Provides Field Engineering coverage to support ongoing construction for E&I packages
- Progressively performing inspections and initiating documentation for electrical system installations on an ongoing basis, related to single line and schematic wiring diagrams, equipment and cable schedules, switchgear, switchboards, distribution boards, transformers, generators, power and control wiring and terminations, Instrument hook up drawings, loop and PID drawings
- Reviews Contractor’s inspection and test records to ensure all relevant quality documentation is complete
- Reviews Contractor Inspection and Test plans for construction activities
- Performs inspections for witness and hold points associated with construction activities listed in the Contractor Inspection and
- Test Plans for assigned packages
- Ensuring installations are per latest revisions of design drawings, specifications, standards and codes
- Reviews and approves contractor As-Built (Redline) drawings
- Generate quality surveillances
- Coordinate and monitor the interfaces for electrical/instrumentation data exchange to support the construction automation plan and the project controls program requirements at the jobsite.
- Liaises with 3rd party verification subcontractor(s) to ensure the required verification inspections and test are performed correctly and in accordance with the schedule.
- Coordinates and performs necessary site inspections of contractor work activities related to permanent scope to ensure compliance with project and vendor specifications
- Undertakes inspection and review of materials and material certificates to ensure compliance with project and vendor specifications
- Verification of installed quantities reported by the contractors
For this job, you need to be fluent in English, written and spoken.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Una Consult d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Arsenija Čarnojevića 77/19
- PIB: 109996201
- Matični broj: 21281999