Together we can make a difference. Mobility is going digital. The Mobility Division is the world's leading provider of mobility solutions that enables efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods, and thus contributes every day to improving the quality of life of millions of people on all continents. We develop intelligent solutions at a rapid pace of innovations for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of services includes rail vehicles, railway automation, road traffic technology as well as railway electrification. Our data-driven service offers a unique added value for our customers, not only in our industry. We call it Ingenuity for Life.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Our modern Light Rail vehicles consist of more components than a passenger can see on first sight – in your new role you are responsible to find the right place for each component.
- For that purpose, you coordinate the installation of components and take care of the electro-mechanical planning, the addition and construction of devices as well as the cable routing.
- Furthermore, you design components (e.g. container, cupboards, console) as well as wiring-units and align the technical interfaces, technologies and materials.
- You support in the specification of systems and components regarding their electro-mechanical integration.
- You develop and review documentations regarding manufacturing, assembly and customers and take part in planning and controlling of costs, timeline and quality.
- In addition, you support in the review of outcomes within your own and near-by areas of expertise.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- The foundation of your success is a completed Master´s Degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Furthermore, you have first experiences in the field of construction, which you have ideally gained within the Railway-Industry.
- If you have first expertise in manufacturing-processes as well as in joining technologies (e.g. welding, screwing, bonding) it would be a plus.
- You have knowledge about materials and substances and are experienced in construction of components regarding stability and weighting.
- In addition, you have already worked with 3D-Constructiontools, ideally Creo 4.0, in combination with the data management system SAP-PLM.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, and willingness to learn German are completing your profile
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens Mobility.
Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
- Srbija, Kragujevac, Cerovac Sobovica bb - Desimirovac
- PIB: 101578476
- Matični broj: 17286064