Electrical Technician VNI
Function: Hardware | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Vehicle Network and Information (VNI) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body control modules (BCMs), high performance computers (HPCs), key & keyless access systems, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car.
We are looking for an experienced electrical technician to evaluate, assemble, and maintain automotive electronic products and equipment. The electrical technician does not design electrical systems but will identify potential problems in design, performed predefined tests and maintain laboratory equipment.
To be successful as an electrical technician, you should be able to read electrical schematics, to use laboratory instruments, diagnose and repair electronic circuit boards.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for searching, ordering, administrating the materials and to maintain internal stock.
- Be responsible for manufacturing of samples (various electronic boards, cables, test modules and load boxes, mechanical parts) for the ongoing projects.
- Contribute to repair and modifications of automotive electronic printed circuit boards.
- Participate in small design activities and updates for test boards.
- Contribute to test execution and test reports.
- Contribute to equipment’s administration (repair, maintenance, and calibration service).
- Offer support with logistic activities for achieving.
- Offer support for testbench and equipment maintenance.
- Support inventory process.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree in electrical engineering technology preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position, preferably in automotive electronics Industry
- Extensive knowledge of electronic systems, wiring, repairing, and all necessary equipment
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Advanced in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Upoznajte nas: Kao jedna od vodećih korporacija u domenu automobilske industrije, Continental radi na razvoju proizvoda i rešenja kojima će ispuniti snove o lakoći kretanja građana širom sveta. Od svog osnivanja 1871. godine, kompanija pruža sigurna, efikasna, inteligentna i pristupačna rešenja za vozila, mašine, saobraćaj i transport. Sa prihodima od prodaje od 37,7 milijardi evra u 2020. godini, Continental spada među vodeće dobavljače u autoindustriji i u kompaniji trenutno radi preko 192 000 ... Saznajte više
"Početnički entuzijazam dug 20 godina
Kako da znaš da je kompanija u kojoj radiš dobra za tebe?
"Pa, recimo ukoliko nakon 20 godina internacionalnih prilika, liderstva, rada na temama ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA