As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your job specification
- Ensure active communication with the customer in order to record the current quality level, for example, by observing the data in the customer portals
- Early recognition and self-dependent assessment of quality problems (external/internal) based on experience, product knowledge and systematic use of common quality tools, including assessment of damage risk and triggering of escalation process
- Root cause analysis (0 km and field) based on the Brose problem solving process (moderating and coordinating the problem-solving team) with the agreement by the customer
- Creation of predefined quality documents (e.g. 8D reports, PDCA documentation, quality notifications SAP, product history, 4-field sheet, assembly sampling, quality round protocols)
- Coordination of all ESD measures in the plant via generation and following up of audit plan. All measures lead to certification according to current valid standard
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechatronic or experience with electrical background
- Relevant working experience in quality is must
- Experience with electronic quality tools
- Automotive industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of ESD protection systems
- Fluency in English and Serbian
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Kompanija Brose već preko 100 godina prednjači u oblikovanju budućnosti automobila. Po veličini četvrti dobavljač automobilskih delova na svetu, u porodičnom vlasništvu, gradi u Pančevu, blizu Beograda, novi razvojni i proizvodni centar za elektromotore i pogone. Ovde će narednih godina nastati visokostručna radna mesta za 1.100 radnika sa atraktivnom karijernom perspektivom. Kompanija Brose razvija i proizvodi mehatroničke sisteme za vrata vozila, vrata prtljažnika i sedišta, kao i elektromotore, ... Saznajte višeViše o poslodavcu