eLogii is the leading cloud-based delivery management software solution for route planning and optimisation.
Our mission is to help our customers optimise their operations and save time and money in the process.
Our SaaS platform supports businesses around the world of all sizes and across various sectors such as Retail & Distribution, E-Commerce, Food Delivery, Logistics, Post & Courier, Field Service, and Healthcare & Pharmacy.
We are trusted by sector-leading Enterprises, such as Ananas, Caldic and Unimasters (and many more!)
Who we are looking for and what you’ll do:
- Somebody who is truly passionate about technology and especially software products and somebody who is ready to roll their sleeves up and become a true expert with our solution! That will be the second step to creating amazing content! After first putting yourself in the customers shoes
- Experienced B2B SaaS copywriter with experience of designing, executing and refining complex email campaigns for various purposes (cold outreach, re-engagement, informing customers of new product features for upsell opportunities etc.)
- Additionally to email campaigns, you will also help create website, landing page and ad copy for a fast-growing B2B SaaS business
- Experience in writing up customer stories and case studies
- Experience in generating product-led content
- Partner closely with software team and build launch cadence against release calendar
- Think creatively and help design value proposition storytelling & content creation.
- Identify opportunities to improve campaigns with dynamic content management and personalization.
- Drive testing and segmentation strategies in partnership with Analytics, including development of testing plan, execution and sharing and documenting results.
- Degree in a technical or economics-based subject - engineering, mathematics, physics, economics, econometrics etc.
Qualifications and experience
- Experienced content writer with demonstrable email marketing experience
- English fluency (writing, reading and speaking)
- Natural curiosity
- Hardcore experience with email automation tools
- Confident multi-tasker
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and collaborative
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effort to deliver on expected timelines, and proceed with established objectives
- Hard worker and self-starter
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 26 Underwood Street, 2nd Floor, London