Codeplicity team is growing and we want you! Do you have the skills and motivation to do what it takes?
Are you an analytical thinker and enjoy solving problems?
Can you interpret data and come up with creative ideas for marketing?
Are you organized and practical in the ways you do your job?
Are you results oriented and open to feedback and ideas while being able to clearly communicate your own ideas?
Can you work under pressure when the need arises despite working in a very casual atmosphere with great people?
Are you a quick learner?
If so, here are some of the things you will be doing…
This role is responsible for managing multiple priorities associated with email deliverability, mailing and ensuring industry practices and regulations are adhered to. You will become an expert in managing large-scale email campaigns and inbox deliverability.
Note: This is an analytical, marketing and problem solving position.
- Proofread and check submitted solutions before deployment to customers
- Ensure email campaign lists are compiled and reviewed before deployment
- Conduct quality assurance testing and monitoring of email systems
- Maintain the infrastructure that is currently in place and constantly look to update and improve where/when necessary
- Generate and maintain reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Gather data on special tasks assigned
- Ensure Email deliverability, review results and investigate issues that come up
- Support internal customers on email related inquiry
- Member of the email community (forums, best practices, etc)
- Review and implement anti-spam practices
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to estimate requirements and plan delivery based on changing internal customer requests
Technical Skills Requirements:
- 3+ yrs experience with email systems, email management, and inbox deliverability
- 3+ yrs experience in scheduling, optimizing and sending email campaigns, large volumes preferable
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience with web analytics tools, reporting and dashboards (like Clickview, Tableau, etc)
- Basic HTML editing
- Knowledge of email marketing services (like: Mailchimp, Zoho, etc)
- SMTP knowledge: Exchange/mail server experience and protocols (i.e. RFC822, SMTP)
- Basic knowledge of SQL: Data warehousing/data analysis/SQL databases, general previous experience
- Experience with HTML, CANSPAM, DMARC and general email practices
- Experience working within a MAC environment
- Knowledge of MAAWG
- Quality Assurance Experience is a PLUS
- Strong analytical with very good logics and strong observation skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize tasks efficiently and consistently in fast-paced environment without requiring direct supervision.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational, and project management skills
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Great benefits package
- Additional benefits are to be decided by employees
Note : Good written and oral English communication skills are essential, as we have our team all over the globe and English is the common language.
CODEPLICITY is a young company that exists on the market for over three years. We are not an outsourcing company, instead we are working to develop our own products for the end user. The team currently consists of over 20 members.Our team is created and managed by IT programmers and our knowledge is based on the many years of experience that our team members have collected. We try to make every moment spent working, a satisfactory one, to improve ourselves and our processes.We are on the lookout…Više o poslodavcu