Control4 [NASDAQ: CTRL] is a leading global provider of automation and networking systems for homes and businesses, offering personalized control of lighting, music, video, comfort, security, communications, and more into a unified smart home system that enhances the daily lives of its consumers. Control4 unlocks the potential of connected devices, making networks more robust, entertainment systems easier to use, homes more comfortable and energy efficient, and families more secure. Today, every home and business needs automation horsepower and a high-performance network to manage the increasing number of connected devices. The Control4 platform interoperates with more than 13,000 third-party consumer electronics products, ensuring an ever-expanding ecosystem of devices will work together. Control4 is now available in more than 100 countries. Leveraging a distribution channel that includes over 5,700 custom integrators, retailers, and distributors authorized to sell the full-line of Control4 products, with over 1,100 additional dealers and distributors that are authorized to sell our Pakedge branded networking solutions only, Control4 is delivering intelligent solutions for consumers, major consumer electronics companies, hotels, and businesses around the world.
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Fast-growing, high-tech electronics manufacturer seeks a motivated, dependable, and detail-oriented Embedded Engineer to operate out of Serbia, Belgrade office. Full-time position. Highly competitive benefits package.
Looking for a mid-senior level Embedded Software Developer with experience in Embedded LINUX and/or RTOS. The Embedded Software Developer will work with embedded networking systems. The candidate should have experience in writing low-level code for a Micro-Processor. The candidate should also have experience with embedded LINUX, hardware and network protocols.
ITEMIZED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Develop C/C++/LUA software for embedded LINUX and application levels code in networking devices, such as WAPs, routers, wireless routers and PDUs
- Design, develop, and troubleshoot technical features related to networking devices
- Perform root cause analysis
- Review code and fix bugs
- Create test automation frameworks to ensure high-quality firmware deliverable to customers
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering or Computer science
- 3+ years experiences in embedded systems
- Strong experience in an embedded LINUX environment
- Proficient in C programming, embedded development (including micro-controllers), and test tools
- Programming background in Shell scripting
- Proficient in version control GIT, GIT Flow
- Proficient in low-level driver development for various interfaces (I2C, SPI, Ethernet, WiFi, etc.)
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (PREFERRED):
- Work experience implementing C software for routers, wireless routers, PDUs, wireless networking platforms
- Work experience developing embedded Linux Kernel software for networking platforms
- LUA programming experience
- Programming with OpenWRT
- Knowledge of network protocols and network security
- Knowledge of product life cycle
Application on the following link or on the button below:
Deadline for applications: 28.12.2018.