Are you passionate about software development and embedded systems? Are you a quick learner well suited for an international work environment? Would you like to join our family of great minds?
In this position, you will get a chance to work with interesting projects in an international environment.
Huld is an internationally unique technology design house. We support our customers in designing and developing software applications such as control systems, desktop applications, test automation solutions and data processing systems. We provide services for leading companies in a variety of industries. We are looking for new Huldians to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio.
About the open position
To be eligible, you preferably have a B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in, for example, computer science, automation, mathematics, physics or electronics. Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of embedded software development and relevant previous work experience. We use English as the working language with most of our customers.
Apply for this position if you have:
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in suitable area.
- 3-10 years of work experience in embedded software development and/or testing.
- Understanding of embedded systems.
- Good skills in C/C++. We especially appreciate experience of modern C++.
- Experience of Python and other scripting languages.
- Additional skills such as Embedded Linux, Qt, Robot Framework, are a bonus.
- Experience in any of the following areas is an advantage: GNSS, autonomous systems, IoT, safety critical software development, algorithm development, scientific computing, data science, functional safety, HW design, power management.
- Fluent English.
- Ambitious attitude.
- Possibility of working in an inspiring and international environment with nice, relaxed atmosphere.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and grow competences in various industry domains, e.g., space, medical, automation, railway, measurement equipment, GNSS, data science, functional safety.
- Occupational health care, supported dental care, massage at the office, sports activities, and many clubs according to our employees' interests.
- Lunch benefit and culture- and sports vouchers.
- For new employees moving to Finland we offer relocation support. We are actively hiring from abroad even during COVID-19 times.
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter. We will proceed with the right candidates immediately, so don't wait!
- Finska, Inostranstvo, Keilasatama 5, 02150 Espoo, Finland