During its long existence, Mikroe has managed to develop a global brand when it comes to embedded development tools for microcontrollers and systems. Our clients are well established companies, whose engineers use Mikroe’s tools to drastically reduce the time needed to create their products.
Besides the need for quality development tools, certain clients need help with the design. In these cases, Mikroe offers services of designing the embedded system, from the formation of the concept until the finalization of the prototype and serial production. Certain projects demand a long-term relationship with the clients in order to develop their state-of-the-art products.
Who do we need?
- Being an expert is more than a plus, but not all that is needed. High level of responsibility and professionalism regarding the client and the project are key for creating success and building reputation. This is crucial to us.
- A passion for electronics, professional curiosity, constant need for improving your expertise and enjoying working in a team are essential factors for this position.
- A strong desire for professional success, which needs to be accompanied by adequate execution.
- Develop and debug real-time firmware in C for PIC, ARM, STM etc.
- Participates in the complete product development cycle, from initial product specification to product release.
- Develop high quality work-product through best practices such as requirements, documentation, static analysis, code reviews and testing.
- Work with hardware design engineers to debug new/untested electronic circuit designs and develop firmware to support and test these designs.
- Ensure all customer performance and durability specifications and requirements are met.
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Strong C programming experience with a proven understanding of 8/16/32-bit microcontroller.
- Design and development of embedded firmware for microcontrollers.
- Comfortable participating in a small team firmware development environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
- Good analytical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Use of general electronic test tools to support software development and prototype testing activities.
- Knowledge of firmware development for IoT systems and bootloaders a plus.
Experience and Education
- 3+ years of experience in firmware design for electromechanical devices.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical degree.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic workplace in a modern and growing company, where you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and expand it.
- A diverse number of projects that can sharpen your technical skills with the challenges that come along with them.
- An exclusive entrance to our partners technologies – leading chip manufacturers.
- Lucrative compensation accompanied by a bonus policy attached to the success of our projects.
- A chance to be a part of a talented and ambitious team.
- An impressive work environment.
MikroElektronika proizvodi softver i hardver za hobiste, inženjere, studente i profesore koji se bave razvojem uređaja zasnovanih na mikrokontrolerima. Bilo da su to "uradi sam" vikend poduhvati, izumi Kikstarter preduzetnika, ili projekti velikih svetskih kompanija i fakulteta, naš cilj je isti: da pojednostavimo elektroniku i omogućimo našim korisnicima da ostvare svoje ciljeve uz minimum utrošenog vremena i energije. Nudimo kompletna razvojna rešenja…Više o poslodavcu