Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade.
- Technical related degree and more than 1 year of relevant experience in embedded software development.
- Experience with embedded software development lifecycle
- Experience programming in C/C++, Python, Shell scripting
- Experience in embedded Linux or RTOS based systems
- Knowledge of source code tools like GIT or PERFORCE
- Fluency in English
- Experience with cellular technologies
- Experience with network and M2M protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT, CoAP…)
- Experience with GDB or JTAG debugging
- Experience with socket APIs, inter-process communications, and multi-threaded programming.
- Participate in the project scope definition and solution design
- Develop, maintain, customize, and improve embedded software components
- Participate in code review, testing, integration, and validation
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work in cross-functional teams using Agile software development methods
- Support company customers
- Work with top edge technologies and equipment
- Work on newest mobile technology chipsets and interesting projects in industry
- Ability for professional growth
- Private medical insurance, quarterly and yearly team buildings events, and other benefits
Quectel Research & Development Center Europe Co. d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10L, 11070 Novi Beograd
- PIB: 111718882
- Matični broj: 21527963