We're looking for an employer branding manager for a full-time position.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
About the position
The Employer Brand Manager will design and execute a comprehensive, integrated employer brand strategy, creating and implementing tactics to build the brand in the talent marketplace and within the organization.
- Understand the talent profiles for the organization and develop a robust recruitment marketing strategy
- Apply best practices and approaches from brand marketing, digital media, and communications to HR
- Partner with HR & recruiting team and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs
- Promote and communicate the employee value proposition through various digital platforms
- Develop communication campaigns to support the talent recruiting strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement through social media, events, and other channels
- Facilitate long-term collaboration with external communities, universities, etc.
- Develop campaigns to build brand affinity and advocacy amongst employees; help build brand ambassadors program
- Build talent pipelines with talent acquisition recruiters to ensure a suitable mix of channels (social media, recruiting events, partnerships) are available to attract the best talent
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment/talent marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI and provide feedback on these results to stakeholders
- Effective stakeholder management with the potential to create positive and lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal skills with perfect English
- 5+ years of experience in running employer branding initiatives
- Expertise in developing branding strategies
- Well-versed in using LinkedIn, with a good understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- A focus on building external relationships and momentum via successful campaigns, effective events management, etc.
- Well-connected within the tech industry and landscape
- Ability to create hands-on content across all channels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to adjust your communication style to different target groups (from trainees to senior-level professionals)
- Has experience with using social publishing, management, and analytic tools such as Hootsuite, HubSpot, or Google Analytics
Nice to haves
- Experience in the IT industry
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Experience working with ATS and talent marketing systems
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field is a plus
- International Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing strategy development and implementation experience
- Experience in advertising & promotional planning and budgeting
- Experience in social media and job board content planning, calendar development, and company review management (Glassdoor, Indeed, LinkedIn)
What we provide
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Remote or office
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Srbija, 21101 Novi Sad, Danila Kiša 3V
- PIB: 101692845
- Matični broj: 08344205