Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Engine Services Material Coordinator
The holder of this position is responsible for ensuring complete engine material availability for kitting out of material supply or material repair and components. This includes configuration management and administration of exchange process and interface with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure availability of engine parts and engine accessories/components (module 91/92) during engine shop visits
- Ensure timely processing and material availability for screw line related material
- Ensure LLP (life limited parts) handling according LLP sheet
- Liaise with Procurement on material availability and solutions in case of delays
- Provide material options related to engine accessories/components (Module 91/92) to Account Management support team for further discussion with the Customer
- Keep overview of material requirements to meet build up timeline, check shop and purchase orders, communicate with Shop Visit Manager in case of any delay of engine accessories/components (Module 91/92) that cannot be mitigated
- Initiate NSE (non-standard exchange) in alignment with Material Coordinator ZRH
- Exchange, swap and replace (scrap) material related to accessories/components (Module 91/92) including all required transactions
- Support Account Manager/Product Manager with Customer owned material handling
- Check configuration on Service Bulletins or modification and ensure availability of required material
- Ensure all data are updated and completed after shop visits closure in ERP system
- University degree preferably in Technical Education
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Full professional proficiency in English (B2 level required/C1 desired)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in general Supply Chain Management
- Experience in component management, material planning and ability to understand MRO documents would be considered as plus
- Experience in SAP (MM/SD module)
- A self-disciplined, consequent personality is required
- Communicative team player with positive attitude, solution and customer-oriented mindset
- Demonstrate a high level of personal accountability and attention to detail
- Experience in an international work environment across cultures/locations
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities as necessary
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics Services d.o.o.
Ko smo mi?SR Technics pruža usluge održavanja, popravke i remonta aviona, motora i avio komponenata (MRO) i sarađuje sa preko 500 avio kompanija, avio lizing kompanija i proizvođača originalne avionske opreme. Sedište kompanije je u Cirihu, Švajcarska. Više od 80 godina, SR Technics pruža izuzetan kvalitet usluga i efikasna tehnička rešenja, zbog čega smo vodeća globalna kompanija u ovom sektoru avio idustrije. Verujući u moć umrežavanja i sinergije, SR Technics gradi dugoročna partnerstva sa raznovrsnom ... Saznajte više
"Pridružio sam se kompaniji SR Technics Services krajem 2015. godine, od kada i vodim svoj tim koji pruža SAP usluge upravljanja informacionim sistemima i bavi se rešavanjem problema koji mogu nastati ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE