Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Poland, Mexico and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
For our Branch Office in Belgrade, Serbia, Chemgineering International d.o.o. which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced
Engineer for Low Current and Security Systems (m/f/d) – German speaking
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Designing of Low Current and Security systems including: IT network, Airlocks, Access Controls, CCTV, Anti-burglary, Public Address, Voice Alarm system, Gas Detection and Fire Alarm
- Experience with design and/or site supervision of control systems such as BMS/EMS (HVAC, lighting controls, room’s parameters monitoring, power monitoring system, etc.) would be considered a surplus.
- Development of project-specific solutions (System-descriptions, specifications, drawings etc.) from Concept design to Detail design in Pharma and Biotech industry.
- Coordinating and participating in the development of tenders, the collection of contractor's offers and the selection of the most favourable contractor.
- Supporting in Business development and proposal preparation.
- Participating in the development of project technical documentation. Performing inspection, control or approval of the project technical documentation. Providing instructions regarding the format and content of the project technical documentation.
- Supporting in Cost estimations and procurement activities.
- Participating in the control and development of the complete documentation necessary for the construction site and expert supervision during the construction, reconstruction, adaptation and rehabilitation of the building.
- Participating in qualification / validation of the designed systems.
- Coordinating and participating in technical reception, handover of constructed facilities.
- Participating in the control and development of monthly situations.
- Continuous development and improvement of used software tools and design standards
- Leading and monitoring work and reporting on the work of project teams.
- Collaborating with management in order to ensure proper planning of design, execution activities and priorities.
- Working on the development and implementation of internal operating procedures and work instructions to increase efficiency.
- Monitoring the development and changes in legislation related to the planning and construction of facilities and implementing it in the domain of their work.
- Higher education in the Electrical Engineering field, graduated (e.g. BS, MS, dipl. ing or similar)
- Experience in design of Pharma-/Biotech facilities and to work in a G(x)P environment
- Min. 3 years’ of work experience
- Software-knowledge: AutoCAD, Navisworks, MS Office,
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Autonomy flexibility, role-model, assertiveness
- Fluency in the German language (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Surplus: Russian, French, others
What we can offer you:
- Being part of an international company with a secure and stabile background
- Involvement in our technical and language training program
- Working with latest technologies, great possibilities for professional development
- Worldwide allocation of our projects, meeting various cultures, working in different environments, possibilities to personal upgrade
- Possibilities to travel to different countries or to work only in our Belgrade office
- We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, electronically.
Chemgineering International d.o.o. | Mrs. Olga Marković | www.chemgineering.com
Chemgineering International d.o.o.
Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Poland, Mexico and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.Više o poslodavcu