Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Poland, Mexico and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
For our Branch Office in Belgrade, Serbia, Chemgineering International d.o.o. which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced
Engineer (m/f/d) for Process
- Design of Process technology for the Pharma industry
- Sterile products such as: Small Volume Parenterals/Injections (Vials, PFS, Ampoules, Cartridges etc.), Large Volume Parenterals/Infusions (Bottles, Bags, etc.),
- Non-sterile products such as: OSD (Tablets, Hard- and Softgel Capsules, etc), Semi-solids (Creams, Ointments, Gels, etc.), Liquids (Drinks, Tinctures, etc.),
- Surplus: Design of Process technology for the Biotech industry.
- Biotech-API facilities producing products such as: MAB's, Interferon, Insulin, Vaccines, other r-proteins (with e.g. Mammalian- or Microbial-based production lines), case-depending e.g. including Upstream, Downstream, Media- and Buffer preparation.
- Development of project-specific Solutions.
- Documentation elaboration (System-descriptions, Process calculations/Time-and-motion studies, Equipment lists, URSs, PFDs, PIDs, etc.) from Concept design to Detail design and Construction Support.
- Work coordination with designers of other engineering systems.
- Support in Cost estimations and procurement activities.
- Support in Business development and proposal preparation.
- Support in employees education/trainings, in continuous improvement of used software tools and design standards.
- Lead and organization of works related to the tasks above.
- Higher education, graduated (e.g. BS, MS, Dipl.-Ing or similar)
- Knowledge of the needs and specifics in the Pharma-and Biotech industry
- Experience in design of Pharma-/Biotech facilities and specifics of work in G(x)P environment
- Min. 3 years’ of work experience
- Software-knowledge: AutoCAD 2D, MS Office
- Surplus: AutoCAD Plant 3D, NavisWorks, MS Visio
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Autonomy flexibility, role-model, assertiveness
- Must: English
- Additional languages are a plus (German, Russian, others)
What we can offer you:
- Being part of an international company with a secure and stabile background
- Involvement in our technical and language training program
- Working with latest technologies, great possibilities for professional development
- Worldwide allocation of our projects, meeting various cultures, working in different environments, possibilities to personal upgrade
- Possibilities to travel to different countries or to work only in our Belgrade office
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, electronically.
Chemgineering International d.o.o.
Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Poland, Mexico and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.Više o poslodavcu