Workforce has partnered with international reputable company who is one the largest global electronics contract manufacturers who innovates in industry. They have open positions for specialists who are mobile and ready to move in Hungary, position name is: Engineering technician - Automated production line technician, Zalaegerszeg (Hungary, Zala County)
Provide technical and administrative support in the installation and operation of automated production and/or assembly lines. Interact with engineering, quality, maintenance and other functions of the business to keep equipment operational and accomplish production objectives. Partner in efforts to trouble shoot a section of the machine and automated production line. Work as a collaborative team member to operate the equipment and establish test methods. Create, execute, and maintain for the line.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision, applies considerable complex knowledge to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair automated production equipment.
- Have strong working knowledge of PLC systems.
- Experienced in troubleshooting advanced automated processes, assembly and packaging electro-mechanical systems.
- Leads assigned production line preventive maintenance tasks on automated production equipment to include packaging electro-mechanical systems, vision/barcode systems and inline print systems.
- Verifies proper machine operation after preventive maintenance procedures are completed.
- Verifies all peripheral equipment is in place, functional and safe to operate.
- Shares operational and troubleshooting knowledge of automated production equipment with other team members based on experience and knowledge.
- Repair or replace defective parts. Installs special function and structural parts in devices. Lubricate and cleans parts.
- May interface directly with Solutions Maintenance team members to identify and implement repair actions on non-working equipment.
- Debugs manual and automatic sequence to determine root cause of problems in production equipment.
- May escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Be available to work any shift as production downtime and work assignments dictate.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Associates degree in a mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance, robotics, or mechatronics highly desirable.
- At least 1 years of Technician, maintenance or engineering experience
- Experience in electrical production is a plus
- Good knowledge of English language
- Competitive salary
- Achievement bonus
- Shift bonuses
- Able to work continuous shift
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu