Engineering Software Lab d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Junior for 1st Level Support for SAP in Italian Language.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Engineering Software Lab d.o.o in Belgrade was established with a great enthusiasm in 2012 as a subsidiary of Italian company MHT s.r.l. a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it). Two years later, Engineering Group started creating a very first software laboratory inside the organization and decided to take over the whole structure in Belgrade. Since June 2018 we operate under the name Engineering Software Lab d.o.o.
Like all subsidiaries of the Engineering Group, we share the resources, system of competencies, operational synergies and professional values with our parent company in our approach to each market. Consequently, the Belgrade office associates our territorial position and presence with deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, to give a prompt answer to the European projects across all the market sectors.
Engineering Software Lab d.o.o. currently has more than 160 developers, consultants and specialists who work in the fields of SAP technical and consultancy support, project management and development of information systems. Variety of interesting and challenging projects make part of our everyday life.
If you are searching for a job where you will have a chance to apply your knowledge, but also to commence a completely new career in SAP, join us in the position of:
Junior for 1st Level Support for SAP in Italian Language
- Receiving, recording and tracking requests from international, mostly Italian speaking clients, that arrive via e-mail and telephone and their adequate registration in ticketing systems in Italian and English
- Assessment and resolution of technical problems related to business processes in SAP modules in Italian and English
- Contact with other levels of support
- Reporting common mistakes and their solutions (writing documentation)
- Translating requests and documentation
- An excellent knowledge of spoken and written Italian and English language is mandatory, since all job activities are carried out towards foreign clients in Italian language
- A good knowledge of computer usage is necessary
- Minimum work experience in interacting with native speakers of Italian language is desirable, and the same experience with native speakers in English is a plus
- Previous experience in providing IT technical support is a big plus
- Knowledge of any SAP modules, or knowledge of business processes of is a big plus
- Training program on job consisting of basic training of business processes and basic training in SAP, aimed to fully prepare the candidates to work in supporting an SAP environment
- A chance to commence a completely new career in SAP, most commonly used system of solutions aimed at large businesses (since 75% of all global business transactions come in contact or are carried out in full through SAP solutions)
- Employment after the training/probation period for candidates who have successfully passed the training program
- The chance to work in a highly reputable, established international company in SAP, recognized as one of the largest system integrators in the world, in constant interaction with global clients
- Opportunities for promotion and career growth and specialization in SAP, within an international business environment for the most successful candidates/employees
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Private Health Insurance
- Fit Pass
- Modern office in Belgrade
- Team buildings, gatherings and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!