Who is Waijiaoyi?
Waijiaoyi is a leading company that delivers online group classes in China. We have received investments from Li Kaifu of Sinovation Ventures, the investor of VIPKID and from Leijun of Shunwei Capital, which is also invested in 51 Talk. Li Kaifu has held important positions in many major companies such as Apple, SGI, Microsoft and Google, and Leijun is the founder of Xiaomi Mobile Phones. Waijiaoyi keeps an open mind and specializes in making connections to promote the development of the relationship between Chinese children and foreign teachers, so that further exchanges can be made between China and foreign cultures.
Home Based Position
Location: Telecommuting (Online)
- Deliver online lessons to students of particular grade level
- Evaluate and grade students' class work and participation
- Provide effective feedback to guide student earning and success
- Attend discipline specific and administrative meetings as scheduled
- Working Schedule: (Beijing Time) 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Saturday & Sunday)
- Pay Rate: $9 - $11 per hour (paid if with class)
- Monthly KPI Incentive
- Stability reward every half year
- Professional ongoing training with pay
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certification (not compulsory)
- Teaching Experience (Online or On-site / One-to-one, group or classroom)
- Excellent command of English
- Group class teaching experience is an advantage
- Set-up: Online Group Class (10 - 20 students)
- Student age range: 8 - 16 years old
- Teaching materials: provided by Waijiaoyi
- Class length: 25 minutes
- Teaching Platform: ClassIn
To avoid the difficulties caused by time difference, and make it easier for your interview, please apply through the following link (most effective way for your application).
Deadline for applications: 05.03.2019.