Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
The Environmental-Chemical Specialist is responsible for the hazardous substances part of Safe Systems of Work, the hazardous waste management process worldwide and gathering environmental data. He / she will be the ODC (Organization Documentation Contact) for Global Occupational Safety, Health & Environment department. In addition, he / she will assist in various projects and campaigns for Occupational Safety, Health and Environment.
- Develop and implement the hazardous substances part of the Safe Systems of Work
- Point of contact for the business for all chemical / hazardous substances related safety questions
- Participate in the revision / development of OSHE processes and documentation and act as ODC
- Implement and improve hazardous waste management processes worldwide
- Support the business in determining and driving projects to improve the safety and environmental performance of SR Technics
- Assist in environmental reporting / data gathering
- Assist in OSHE campaigns and training
- Assist in certification and re-certification audits
- Deputize the REACH Compliance Project Manager
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in chemistry, in addition a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in environmental engineering / environmental management is preferable
- Minimum 3 years of experience in occupational safety, health & environment function
- Knowledge of international regulations and guidelines for the use of chemicals as well as environmental subjects
- Knowledge of REACH is of advantage
- Proficient in applicable software applications including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good social, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (C1/C2)
- Fluency in German (B2/C1) is an advantage
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 23.05.2019.
SR Technics Services d.o.o.
Ko smo mi?
SR Technics pruža usluge održavanja, popravke i remonta aviona, motora i avio komponenata (MRO) i sarađuje sa preko 500 avio kompanija, avio lizing kompanija i proizvođača originalne avionske opreme. Sedište kompanije je u Cirihu, Švajcarska. Više od 80 godina, SR Technics pruža izuzetan kvalitet usluga i efikasna tehnička rešenja, zbog čega smo vodeća globalna kompanija u ovom sektoru avio idustrije. Verujući u moć umrežavanja i sinergije, SR Technics gradi dugoročna partnerstva ... Saznajte više
"Pridružio sam se kompaniji SR Technics Services krajem 2015. godine, od kada i vodim svoj tim koji pruža SAP usluge upravljanja informacionim sistemima i bavi se rešavanjem problema koji mogu nastati ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- TRENINGE U ZEMLJI I INOSTRANSTVU, PROFESIONALNO USAVRŠAVANJE I RAZVOJ, KOLEKTIVNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE.