Rakita Exploration d.o.o, part of Zijin group ltd is specialized in mining exploitation and it’s in the middle of construction new UG Cu-Au mine. To support its further expansion company is searching for responsible, proactive and motivated candidates for the following positions based in Bor:
Environmental Protection Coordinator
1. Objective: Ensuring compliance of Employer’s business practice, internal acts and work processes with regulation and standards in the field of environmental protection.
2. Primary activities and tasks include the following, other duties may be assigned:
· Participates in the process of creating and developing environmental protection strategies and plans in order of ensuring compliance of Employers work processes with regulation and standards in this field;
· Works on development of environmental improvement programs and follows the process of their implementation;
· Creates and insures implementation of internal procedures and rulebooks in the field of environmental protection;
· Monitors works performed within the Employers activity and takes necessary measures in order of ensuring their compliance with standards related to pollution control, waste management and other environmental standards;
· Develops and maintains relations with regulatory bodies, as well as with domestic and international consultants in field of environmental protection and related areas;
· Controls the environmental monitoring system and work of the accredited laboratory on collection of samples and data necessary for environmental protection studies;
· Reports to competent institutions, primarily to Environmental Protection Agency, in accordance with regulations in this field;
· Provides technical support for eco-rehabilitation projects as part of the legal commitments and international standards;
· Reports timely and accurately to his superior and is responsible for data accuracy;
· Adhering to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures;
· Performing other duties within their education at the request of the immediate superior;
· He/she is obliged and responsible, within the scope of his/her work, to implement measures for safe and healthy work in accordance with the safety and health at work, other relevant regulations and the Rules on Safety and Health at Work;
· Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of his/her duties,
· Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards.
· Department of Health, Safety and Environmental protection.
5. Education and/or Experience, Certificates:
· Acquired higher education in field of environmental protection or related technical discipline on basic academic or applied studies or on second degree studies (graduate academic studies – master, specialist vocational or specialist academic studies);
· Minimum 2 years of previous work experience in performing same or similar activities;
· Excellent computer skills and
· Excellent English level.
6. Other Skills and Abilities:
· Able to perform job function with a minimum of daily supervision,
· Adaptable to a high-pressure environment,
· Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability,
· Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines,
· Co-operative and supportive team player.
(Some of the following skills and abilities may be acquired through additional training, but the employee must be able to demonstrate the capacity to obtain these requirements before being placed in this position)
Rakita Exploration d.o.o.
- SRBIJA, Bor, Suvaja 185 A Brestovac
- PIB: 105044770
- Matični broj: 20285494