Environmental, Safety & Health Specialist
Function: Facility, Environment, Security, Safety | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Advises plant and company management on all aspects of occupational health and safety, environmental protection
- Initiates the approval process with authorities for all matters requiring permits
- Monitors compliance with the requirements of the ESH policy, the environmental management system of the Continental Automotive Group, the site-specific requirements and the ISO 14001
- Assesses compliance with occupational health and safety as well as environmental protection standards and regulations when new techniques/equipment are introduced
- Coordinates safety inspection procedures for new plant installations prior to their start-up
- Detects all necessary corrective and preventive actions in the location (e.g. from audits, inspections or reviews) in an overview document and monitoring of their implementation
- Creates and updates inventories of all relevant equipment, emissions, waste waters, waste and materials
- Ensures that there is a regulated waste management system
- Provides expertise and support in the planning and execution of investments in occupational health and safety, environmental protection and fire prevention in the location
- Develops and maintains appropriate health, safety, plant security and environmental policies, procedures and work instructions
- Ensures that personnel in the location are properly instructed and trained in health and safety, environmental protection, and fire prevention
- Identifies emergencies and establishes emergency response plans
- Coordinates and supervises action on accident investigation and root cause analysis
- University Degree in Engineering or Natural Sciences
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of environmental protection or occupational safety and health, preferably in automotive Industry
- Occupational Health and safety Certificate, Fire Prevention Certificate, Waste Management Certificate
- Plant security basic knowledge
- MS Office advanced knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu