Endava is a public technology company, with over 17 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 4,700 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
Consider a new opportunity
Engineer will be member of Endava's Escalation team and will be responsible for debugging, advanced triage, troubleshooting tasks, and assessment of product/component failure on networks running with mixed media & varying communication protocols and done via phone, email, messaging, conferencing and at times on customer sites.
Match your profile
- Must be able to determine methods and procedures on new assignments with little supervision
- Must have proven crisis management skills
- Experience with complex problem resolution where analysis of situations requires in-depth evaluation of varied factors
- Audio/Video Client Applications, Windows experience required
- Familiarity with other voice/video applications, programming languages C++, Java, web technologies, video a strong plus
- 1+ years of IP Networking experience
- 1+ years working knowledge in one or more of the following technologies, Video, Voice over IP, Call Manager (or equivalent), large routing protocol environments and switching
- 1+ years working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols
- Previous Customer Support experience in MS Windows/Active Directory/Microsoft Outlook/Exchange Server
- Strong Protocol Knowledge for both Voice & Video
- Able to read, analyze and diagnose: apps core dumps, logs, traces and sniffer captures
- Working with cross-functional team
- Ability to determine problems and deliver known solutions
- Good Presentation skills
- Strong documentation skills--to be utilized for case management, knowledge capture, defect management and training
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as well as “on call” shift duty
The following skills would be a plus:
- Think out of the box
- Team player
- Can switch from one task to another without much difficulty
- Ready to accept last minute requirement changes when necessary
- Productive (meet deadline with good product)
- Superior communication skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball
- Fruits and refreshments
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Deadline for applications: 27.02.2019.