Mello Interactive B.V. is an international, next-generation interactive entertainment platform. We see ourselves as an innovator and a trailblazer, and aim to revolutionize the entertainment industry.
Our company’s mission is to give a worldwide audience an opportunity to directly engage with talented streamers, vloggers, and content creators, while also providing said creators with new ways of monetizing their creativity.
We are looking for a creative person to handle the administrative side of organizing gaming activities and events on the Mello Discord server. Alongside a talented team of professionals, you will have a unique opportunity to bring interactive entertainment to a completely new level.
- Develop event concepts on the Mello Discord server
- Organize every aspect of an event and make sure that the event runs smoothly
- Issue online event-related tasks for graphic designers
- Maintain communication with event hosts and help resolve any issues they may have
- Work together with the promotion coordinator to work out an advertising plan for each event
- Maintain the Discord server’s internal point system
- Work together with the recruitment department to help train new event coordinators
- Keep documentation current and proper
- Prepare work result reports
What to bring:
- Ability to produce original and engaging content
- Near-native English proficiency
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Experience with PC use
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Experience with and ability to use Zoom, Discord, and other instant messengers
- Ability to organize gaming events in a structured and efficient manner
- Interest in entertainment, particularly the video game industry
- Ability to perform in-depth game research and process large amounts of information
- Ability to navigate and use all the major social media platforms (including their paid advertising options) such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Understanding of how and where to promote different kinds of events
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work and learn in a dynamic environment
- Occasional availability for weekend work (on event days)
- Being comfortable with working with time and location-tracking software (Time Doctor)
- Ability and interest to work in a growing team
- Experience in event organization
- Academic background in the field of PR, advertising, marketing, or media communication
- Freelance position
- No prior work experience is needed
- Full-time position
- Exciting work in a promising and fast-growing international company
- Working in a team of professionals, focused on creating the next big thing
- Ability to work from home
- Working in a relaxed and results-oriented environment
- Great prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience
- Salary: $500 - $800 depending on work performance
- Performance-based bonuses
Does the position of Event Coordinator speak to you and is it something that you think you would excel at? If that’s a yes, fill out the form, attach your CV, and complete the provided test assignment. Doing so will mark the start of the application process, so give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.
Mello Interactive B.V.
- Holandija, Doesburg, Beatrixstraat 30