We are an SEO agency that manages SEO campaigns and content marketing for eCommerce brands and software companies in the United States and Europe such as Citizen Watch, Frederique Constant, Bulova, Goat.com and many, many more global brands.
Currently, our team of 21 consists of account managers that manage client engagements, SEO strategists and specialists that drive marketing strategy for our clients, analysts that support the client work, internal marketing and sales teams in addition to a team that runs internal operations.
Needless to say, our next Executive Assistant will have a huge impact by directly contributing to the growth of our agency. That’s why we need someone who is enthusiastic about getting work done, and extremely organized, hard-working and a real problem solver to help our business thrive.
Your main responsibilities as an Executive Assistant will include:
- Processing and writing emails
- Maintaining calendars, coordinating meeting schedules and assisting with travel arrangements
- Managing and prioritizing tasks
- Improving executive efficiency
- Working with spreadsheets (Google Sheets and Excel)
- Preparing presentations (PowerPoint)
- Conducting research
- Keeping processes updated and maintaining CRMs.
- Data entry and minimal reporting
- Meeting preparation and notetaking
- Proofreading and editing correspondence and other documents as requested
- Helping the executive with other admin tasks
Key Tools we use that are important for this role:
- Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slide)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The qualifications of our perfect candidate:
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent communication skills; you can interact effectively across multiple levels.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask – There are hundreds of tasks involved in running a successful marketing agency and you’ll need to be able to manage all of these tasks and make sure nothing gets missed
- Nearly fluent written and spoken English required (Fluency preferred)
- Great at problem-solving and decision making - there’s constantly a lot of problems to solve
- Proactive personality, not afraid of taking initiative, and a firm believer in getting things done
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Friendly approach and positive attitude, team oriented
- Passionate about learning new things
- Ability to learn how to use different software and applications quickly
- Interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly salary of $1000 - $1200*
- Mandatory working hours between 7 AM - 3 PM US ET or 8 AM - 4PM US ET
- $3000 annual professional development allowance - this money is to be spent on training, conferences, or anything that helps you excel at your job
- 24 days of paid holiday per year, including sick leave & government holidays
- $500 annual wellness allowance
- $750 annual work from home allowance
- Training included: although we count on your expertise, training and onboarding will be provided
- Long-term growth opportunities: job security & steady workload
- Fully remote & flexible job opportunity
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply, we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process, there will be the following steps:
- Click Apply and fill in the application form
- You’ll be invited to record a short video to introduce yourself
- Test tasks for the shortlisted candidates
- Video Interview where we can get to know each other in more depth
Applications are only accepted through JobRack. The employer has specifically requested that you do not contact them directly. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Got questions about working remotely? Definitely check out Jobrack’s FAQ for answers to everything you might want to know. https://jobrack.eu/jobseeker-faq
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu