You have an appreciation for entrepreneurship?
You have a desire to learn about relationship management?
You like to organize and manage all things while getting everything scheduled and done?
You have proven experience prioritizing multiple projects?
Then you are the right person for this role!
The Executive Associate is responsible for providing comprehensive support to Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations, including working remotely.
This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- You'll play an important role in keeping the Executive ahead of schedule, ensuring a structured agenda for the day as well as for the upcoming weeks/months, doing what you can to assure everything runs smoothly.
- Managing the day-to-day tasks and commitments of the Executive
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication Planning, scheduling and rescheduling meetings and appointments (conserving the Executive's time by routing correspondence)
- Managing different projects i.e., employee hiring, conference attendance, travel arrangements, teleconferences as well as personal matters
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; keeping up with the advancements of the company and establishing personal networks
- Managing deliverables for internal Shyft team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Listening and Verbal, Communication Skills (you will be expected to follow instruction from the Executive)
- People/Interpersonal Skills (you might be the first line of communication between the Executive and business associates, speaking with clients, other employees and upper management)
- Organization (the Executive will rely on you to keep the working day in order)
- Computer and Writing Skills (writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying and creating spreadsheets - Microsoft Office Skills)
- Time Management
- Reporting Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Travel Logistics
- Competitive base salary, bonuses and commission
- A supportive team of employees
- Opportunity to play a role in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Belgrade
- Opportunity to learn and grow - discover your most valued characteristics
- Improvement on authoritative management and skills
- Understanding of project management
- Opportunity to improve decision-making processes
Shyft Moving d.o.o.
Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad - Serbia, Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service. Shyft is redefining the relocation experience by developing exceptional user experiences, technology and solutions to relocate transferee’s…Više o poslodavcu