Experience Coordinator - Serbia
LVH is a leader in the ultra-luxury home sharing catering to world-traveling high net worth individuals, their family, and business associates through a network of thousands of full service homes in over 100 international destinations.
Under the general supervision, the Experience Coordinator will provide direct support to the Experience Director and perform related work as required.
- Assist in managing all communications with Guests and Owners on timely & accurate basis through lifecycle
- Assist in contracting, onboarding, and training with Vendors and Staff
- Assist in completing Guest statements and Vendor payments precisely and on time
- Assist in all administrative duties including calendar management, email management, monitoring dashboard and all chat communications, expense management etc
- Competitive base salary (900EUR - 1,200EUR pre-tax per month) & bonus plan commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefit plan
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- 3 or more years of experience with customer service, operations or administration
- Experience with luxury hospitality, travel advisory or concierge is preferred but not required
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong experience with CRM, presentation and data management tools such as Google Suite
- Basic financial and billing knowledge
- Multi-tasking capabilities and work effectively under deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency in speaking and writing in English
Exemplary attendance and punctuality:
- Focuses and guides self and works together with team members in accomplishing work objectives
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions
- Actively appreciates the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively
- Sets high standards of performance for self assuming responsibility and accountability
Apply for this job Apply with Indeed.