Who we are:
We are a badass software development outsourcing company with customers on three continents. We also happen to be the team that created a number of tools that stir up millions of developers worldwide in all the right ways. Not surprisingly, we have accumulated substantial amounts of some really badass field experience. We’ve been around the block so many times that we have seen it all, and we brought quite some of the hard to believe stuff back home with us.
We use a plethora of technologies, platforms and programming languages and the chances are we are going to use even more in the future. At the present moment we mainly do stuff in .NET and JS with minor involvement of Java and C++. There are no real technology limits in our job, however.
Who you are:
You are a badass developer. You are really good with at least one OOP programming language like C#, Java or C++ and you have had at least a couple of years of professional experience with it. Which language in particular is of no great significance.
What we offer:
- Full time remote position.
- Occasionally memes here and there.
- Working on open-source tools.
- Free beer.
- Freedom of speech (yes, we’re not fans of hierarchies, this means you can call out bullshit straight to the boss any time)
- No HR (no proxies in calling out bullshit to the boss really)
- Exposure to multiple technologies.
- No corporate maxims. Badass developers don’t believe in these.
- One stage interview.
How we work:
You won’t see us glorifying and blindly enforcing XP, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, Software Craftsmanship by the book to cover for weak technical leadership. We are sick of this and probably you are, too. We’re also sick of badass developers being treated as human resource by technically inept management. We’re a meritocracy - the most badass developer in a project gets the decision making power and that is all there is to it. We value good, old hard skills over soft skills.
You might just throw in your CV and if we both ‘swiped right’ we’ll meet you at the interview.
- Bugarska, Sofia, bul. "Aleksandar Stamboliyski" 205