ProCredit Bank raspisuje oglas za poziciju Experienced Internal Auditor.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented commercial bank. We offer excellent customer service to small and medium enterprises and to private individuals who would like to save. In our operations, we adhere to a number of core principles: We value transparency in our communication with our customers, we do not promote consumer lending, we strive to minimise our ecological footprint, and we provide services which are based both on an understanding of each client’s situation and on a sound financial analysis.
In our operations with business clients, we focus on small and medium-sized enterprises, as we are convinced that these businesses create jobs and make a vital contribution to the economies in which they operate. By offering simple and accessible deposit facilities and other banking services and by investing in financial education, we aim to promote a culture of savings and financial responsibility.
Our shareholders expect a sustainable return on investment over the long term, rather than being focused on short-term profit maximisation. We invest extensively in the training and development of our staff in order to create an open and efficient working atmosphere and to provide friendly and competent (customer) service for our clients
If you wish to develop your personal and professional abilities in this type of working environment, if you believe that you can fully contribute to the achievement of Banks’ objectives and goals, if you feel that your personal beliefs are in compliance with those from our institution, while your qualifications respond to advertisement requirements – we invite you to apply for
Experienced Internal Auditor
- Conduct process and compliance audits as team leader
- Analyze processes and identify risks and controls
- Assess and provide recommendations on the design and level of implementation of internal controls
- Reconcile audit results with representatives of audited units
- Present audit reports to management
- Perform follow-up of audit findings
- University degree (preferred finance, auditing, economics, business studies)
- At least four years of working experience in internal audit or risk management functions in banks or in external audit of financial institutions.
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Highly proficient in written and oral communication
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Proven ability to systematically and logically analyze information
- Availability to travel for business purposes
We offer an interesting and simulative job in a dynamic environment and the possibility for continuous professional development and improvement. Your CV and Motivation Letter should clearly describe why you believe that you are the best candidate for the position you are applying for. All necessary information related to ProCredit Group and ProCredit Bank Serbia is available at www.procredit-holding.com and www.procreditbank.rs
Application deadline: 27.04.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ProCredit Bank Serbia, New Belgrade, 17 Milutina Milankovića Street, www.procreditbank.rs
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!