Expert Production & Sales Controlling Corn (m/f/d)
Field of Work: Controlling
Location: Einbeck, Lower Saxony, DE
Working at KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA means to work for a family-owned, independent and international company. A company with the mission & vision of closeness, reliability, foresight and independence – and a sustainable product which successfully tackles the challenge to feed the world’s population.
We are hiring as soon as possible an Expert Production and Sales Controlling Corn (m/f/d) to join our Expert Team within Global Controlling. Your main task will be to develop a standardized approach on production controlling and reporting for the Segment Corn - in close cooperation with the (Sub) Business Units and striving for standardization with other segments’ production controlling. In your expert role you will support in developing and implementing a standardized approach on Sales Controlling in KWS.
This is a full-time and permanent position based in Berlin or at our headquarter in Einbeck (Lower Saxony).
Your New Tasks:
- Deliver expert/technical knowledge and case by case solutions
- Define and document COGS calculation standards, production controlling content and processes in alignment with the BU/SBUs corn
- Support with COGS calculations for the corn segment in coordination with the BU/SBUs and respective business partners
- Design respective reports for the BUs and related sub-business units together with Data & Demand Management Experts
- Support the development of a standardized approach on Sales Controlling
- Act as key user for SAP-Material Ledger, including trainings
Your Exciting Profile:
- academic degree, preferably in economics, business administration, industrial engineering, agribusiness or in a comparable field of study
- proven and in-depth experience in controlling as well as several years of relevant experience in production controlling
- good understanding of sales and distribution structures as well as production processes
- initial experience in the seed business is an advantage
- profound understanding of relevant SAP systems - e.g. CO-PA, Material Ledger, PP
- interested in challenging the status quo, optimizing and developing existing processes
- An exceptionally interesting and varied job in an international environment with the opportunity to contribute with innovative ideas
- Working in an international, highly motivated and dynamic Global Controlling team
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- As a family-run company, we live by the values of team spirit, closeness and trust, independence and vision - a culture that is also lived out in practice, e.g. through an open and friendly working atmosphere
- Freely following the motto: "Make yourself grow!" we promote individual professional and personal development.
- As a basis, we offer excellent work equipment (ergonomic workplaces, air conditioning) and sufficient free parking spaces at the location.
- We create the appropriate framework conditions for you: capital-forming benefits, Christmas and holiday pay, childcare allowance, job wheel.
Apply today and make yourself grow @ KWS!
We look forward to receiving your application (short cover letter, resume, relevant certificates).