Fondacija SOS Dečija sela Srbija raspisuje oglas za poziciju Expert for Capacity Development in Fundraising.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
SOS Children’s Villages Serbia is a member of SOS Children’s Villages International, founded 1949, helping more than 1.200.000 people in 135 countries worldwide.
In order to support our Regional project “Youth Empowerment Enabling Prospects- YEEP” implemented in Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, territory of Kosovo, North Macedonia and Serbia, we are looking for an enthusiastic, well organized and a committed individual for the position of:
Expert for Capacity Development in Fundraising
(location: Belgrade, Serbia,
Regional Project “Youth Employment Enabling Prospects - Yeep!“)
Mission of the position:
The holder of the position develops fundraising to become a sustainable income source for local associations. Within this mission he/she ensures capacity building in all segments of fundraising to enable local associations to work independently for local community development. He/she cooperates closely with the Regional Project Manager and project team in countries. The holder of the position is responsible for guiding local associations to reach a self-responsible, strategic, income securing and thus professional level of fundraising.
Key performance areas and responsibilities:
- Support project partners to execute market assessment
- Support project partners to assess market-potential
- Train local partners in the fundraising-channels
- Election of most potential income channels and implementation of FR-campaigns
- Support project partners in FR, HR-set-up, give in-put to HR-set-up including sample Job-profiles, Sample job descriptions, recruitment interviews
- Monitor FR results
- Support planning of local FR strategies and income target setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Ecomonics, Fundraising (Master degree in relevant field would be an advantage)
- Experience in Fundraising at least for 3-5 years
- Significant experience of working in the development context
- Experience in provision of trainings at least 3 years
- Experience of project/program concept development and management
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Serbian language
Competencies – knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Strong communication, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Efficient task prioritization and time management
- Flexibilty to work both in team and independently
- Work under time pressure
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinkining
Preferred additional criteria:
- Pro-active approach
- Experience in organisational change processes
- Experience of working in an NGO
- Self-motivated, determined, innovative and with a “can do” mentality
- Demonstrated results in successful track record in project management
If you are interested in the position please send your CV electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 29.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!