MENU is looking for a highly motivated tech savvy Team Lead to manage an agile and cross-functional team of talented software developers, QA engineers and product designers.
The External Ordering team focus is developing and improving ordering-related features across MENU’s ecosystem of products, from consumer applications (mobile, web, kiosk) to operator interface and enable consumers to order from restaurants as easily as possible, through any channel and for any service mode.
The External Ordering Team Lead is responsible for the technical delivery of the software product and is an active partner in the technical design, coding, automated testing, and release of new features and enhancements. He/She also has a key role in defining and enforcing quality engineering standards, ensuring they are in-line with company goals while meeting the deadlines and delivering solutions on-time.
The External Ordering Team Lead will be responsible for motivating and inspiring his/her team to perform at their bestby creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
The External Ordering Team Lead should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently.
Type of contract: Permanent
The key responsibilities of the External Ordering Team Lead include:
- Participating in development or software testing or product design depending on the background
- Conduct performance reviews and feedback sessions
- Participate in hiring processes
- Have a clear task list and plan for inducting new members into the team and bring them up-to-speed as quickly as possible
- Work with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with Project Manager and Software Architect on estimating the feasibility and complexity of new products/features
- Participate in the planning process for software development projects, and ensure meeting quality and deadlines on delivery
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team
- Motivate the team to achieve team goals
- Creating and maintaining a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of delivering excellence and quality
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Team Leader
- Technical background (software development, software testing, product design or etc)
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working in Agile environment and Scrum methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Experience in working on a large project / team and exposure to well-designed APIs, high data flow, efficient algorithms
Nice to have:
- Experience with third-party APIs
- Knowledge of PHP and Lumen/Laravel
- Experience with designing and maintaining an API (versioning, scopes, etc)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience building consumer applications in the eCommerce / retail industry
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MENU Technologies doo
MENU is the leading eCommerce platform for restaurant brands, powering all digital customer touchpoints from mobile, web, kiosk and delivery marketplaces. We provide restaurant brands with the tools they need to grow their digital business, manage orders from all channels and for all order types, orchestrate their delivery operations, and fully control their digital experience to retain a direct customer relationship. We strive to build beautiful and user-friendly software for consumers to satisfy…Više o poslodavcu