Failure Analysis Team Leader
Function: Quality | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- In charge for the root cause analysis of the daily production failures
- Ensures detailed root cause analysis of the incidents
- Leads the Internal Improvement actions for non-conforming costs reduction and reports regularly
- Plans and introduces analysis procedure and/or analysis equipment
- Conducts administration of the daily incidents; coordinates internal corrective actions
- Maintains the analysis station in a proper functional condition
- Defines the strategy for analysis concepts
- Establishes processes and rules for failures data collection (standardization)
- Coordinates Analysis Technicians team in the Plant
- Supports continuous improvement activities in the Plant
- University degree in Engineering, Electronics or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in the similar role, preferably in electronics automotive industry
- Quality Methods knowledge (e.g. Structured Problem Solving, Risk Management, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, Control Plan.
- Measurement equipment advanced knowledge
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu