DBA GROUP is an independent holding (group of companies) specialized in Consultancy, Architecture, Engineering and Project Management services and ICT solutions focused on lifecycle management for building and mission critical infrastructure. The Group operates through its 15 offices in Italy and 11 abroad, between Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Russia and Azerbaijan.
DBA PRO. is a company of DBA Group that offers engineering, architecture, PMO and ICT services to support the Infrastructure Lifecycle Management. Thanks to its corporate divisions, it manages all phases of a complex infrastructure, from design to maintenance. The Traditional offer of engineering and architecture services is boosted by ICT services and software solution for smart management of infrastructures.
POSITION: Fiber Optics Designer
Responsibilities and Duties
The purpose of this position is to perform the design of Fiber Optic networks - FTTH (Fiber To The Home), including the production of the BOQ, for an important Italian telecommunication operator.
The designer is responsible for creating and updating documentation and drawings. They work in close coordination with the engineering and field personnel to finish the project within the budget and stipulated time frame. The professional is responsible for taking care of the schedules, budgets and project criteria for physical design and layouts. Organize and maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information in a logical and well-structured manner.
- Education: Civil Engineering or Architecture or similar degree
- Previous experience in similar positions is desirable
- Mandatory Skills:
- Very good knowledge of AUTOCAD
- Knowledge of Geographical Information Systems (GIS), QGIS in particular
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of civil works related to the installation of the Optic Fiber, such as trenches, manholes, cables installation, and related BOQ
- Knowledge of English and/or Italian language
- Personal characteristics:
- Inclined to teamworking and able to work independently when necessary
- Result-oriented and problem-solving attitude
- Stress management
Location: Beograd – SRBIJA
Initial 3-6 months of training on the job in the Telecommunications Office in Italy, shadowing the Project Manager and the Italian designers, followed by a direct contract in Serbia. We aim to create a local team of designers for supporting the colleagues in the Italian projects.
The contractual framework will be commensurate with the candidate's real level of experience and the skills possessed.
You can apply for this position by registering on our website and uploading your Resume.
For further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org writing “Fiber Optics Designer Application” as the email object.
Deadline for applications: 08/12/2020