Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade.
- Provide technical support for Quectel’ s GNSS product line.
- Make quick response, to all customers located throughout Europe regions, and help them resolve software/hardware issues.
- Business trip is necessary for on-site support, based on COVID-19 situation.
- Promote feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Automation, Electronics, Telecommunications, or other related fields.
- Experience in GNSS applications.
- Excellent written and verbal English, good communication skills with customers.
- Must have good problem exploring and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to easily resolve common technical problems.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated with a good team work view, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with other team members.
- Strong GNSS software/hardware development background, familiar with mainstream GNSS chipset platform.
- Familiar in operating instruments such GPS simulator etc.
- Relevant engineering experience in cellular M2M module or other wireless communications module is a plus.
- Work with top edge technologies and equipment
- Work on newest mobile technology chipsets and interesting projects in industry
- Ability for professional growth
- Private medical insurance, quarterly and yearly team buildings events, and other benefits
Quectel Research & Development Center Europe Co. d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10L, 11070 Novi Beograd
- PIB: 111718882
- Matični broj: 21527963