What’s the role?
We are looking for Field Engineer with a strong client orientation, eager to start a successful career in an international company.
Who are Hilti?
If you do not have previous experience in construction sector maybe our name sounds unfamiliar. Hilti provides construction sector with tools, technologies, software and cutting-edge services. We have built our remarkable worldwide reputation on more than 75 years of activity, development of innovative products and excellent services. With more than 23 000 employees across over 120 countries, we are the ideal company where you can fulfill your potential. Here is where you will have the possibility to learn, grow and build your career step by step.
What does the job involve?
As a Field Engineer you will work in a close contact with our customers and as a support on large projects,
in collaboration with sales team and with procurement representatives, designers, and on jobsites, in order
to find the best solutions for each application.
Your task will be to work together with the assigned designers and influencers’ platform - also including the design offices of our main customers – train them on the use, benefits and value of Hilti products, making sure that Hilti products are specified according to the project requirements. You will work directly at the jobsites of our clients in order to evaluate the opportunities on different projects, offering consulting, solutions and technical assistant regarding the use of Hilti products and services. You will be asked to promote software to increase designer’s productivity and capacity to produce specifications autonomously.
You will also have the possibility to develop new business opportunities, supporting the market research, with the aim of improving our products and development of local strategies, while collaborating with our company’s teams.
What do we offer?
You will have at your disposal all the necessary tools to obtain outstanding results: design software, coaching, training in both classroom and on the field, and a unique network in the company. There is going to be the possibility for you to show your competencies through ever more responsible roles and to grow professionally through constant contact with the professionals from the sector.
Why should you apply?
We have a team that is highly diversified when it comes to talents and competencies, dynamic, innovative and productive.
What you need is:
- Degree or Civil or Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of the construction industry, the design process and the relevant technical disciplines associated with Hilti applications/products
- Strong project management skills and experience and well developed commercial awareness
- Good PC knowledge (Office tools, AutoCAD)
- Work independently on a daily basis but is capable of being a strong team player within a regional sales team
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-reliant person with good communication skills
- Knowledge of English and willingness to travel (nationally)
- Experience working on an environment where compensation is composed of base salary plus variable compensation
- Driving license
Selection process will provide you with the opportunity to live a day ‘on the field’ and to have a hands-on experience and see the skills, competencies and energy of our sales team.
- Srbija, Beograd, Banatska 83
- PIB: 103726779
- Matični broj: 20009497