TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Field Marketing Manager, EMEA will be a critical member of the Marketing team. This role will drive all planning and execution for TeleSign experiences, ranging from webinars, virtual workshops and summits, large global events, smaller field events and meetups, partner and customer experiences, and internal TeleSign events. You will be an expert at virtual/remote experiences as well as lead the future of our in-person EMEA experiences. You'll integrate strategic thinking, problem-solving skills, and cross-functional collaboration to align and execute on our field and event marketing strategy to drive qualified sales pipeline and revenue. As part of the Marketing team, you'll partner with our Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to align marketing activities to business goals and priorities. You'll lead post-campaign retrospectives, examining the efficacy of events on a financial and execution basis.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and execute TeleSign participation in industry and partner events, including securing speaking slots, workshop facilitation and brand sponsorship opportunities.
- Develop and execute on annual plan for marketing events and field campaigns that are EMEA focused as part of a global operation.
- Manage all marketing event logistics including but not limited to venue selection, creative development, technical requirements, on-site show management, hotel blocks, event registrations and other project elements as necessary.
- Track budget throughout the year.
- Work closely with Field Marketing Lead in U.S. to share budgets as needs arise.
- Serve as a fully-integrated member of the marketing team to execute on marketing best practices including using Hubspot, web tools, meeting schedulers, tracking leads, ROI, creating content, tracking campaign activity, participating in branding exercises, acquire a deep knowledge of tools and tactics to help expand our presence in the market.
- Key Events/Responsibilities include: Marketing Events & Field Campaigns for EMEA Region, Regional Customer Advisory Board and Customer Meetups.
- In addition to acquiring, managing and distributing leads that come from events, also responsible for managing and monitoring regional marketing inbound leads which are provided to the Sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 4+ years of experience working in events management.
- 2+ years of experience leading virtual events (webinars, meetups, etc.).
- Previous B2B experience required.
- English (bilingual level). Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to concisely present project deliverables.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proven program and project management skills S.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, Finance and other functions.
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance.
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams.
- (Conditions permitting) Willingness to travel about 1 week per month.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges. Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud requires ... Saznajte više
"I`m responsible for online fraud prevention and predictive analytics. And no! I`m not a fortune teller and I don’t do natal charts, but if someone tries to make fraud, it will be only a try!
If ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ